- 2022 Feature on PTV (Pakistan) covering International Workshop on Language Documentation (led by myself) at the Allamah Iqbal Open University (with the Federal Minister of Information and Broadcasting, Ms. Mariam Aurangzeb, besides the acting Vice Chancellor of Allamah Iqbal Open University) (6/28/2022)
- 2022 Invited live interview in “Good Morning Jammu and Kashmir” on state television, Doordarshan Kashir (5/22/2022). Recording available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcwLTQkL_8c
- 2021 Podcast interview in conversation with David Lepeska of East and West available at https://www.stitcher.com/show/east-and-west/episode/i-was-warned-not-to-write-about-kashmir-84346583
- 2021 “Dying Languages” in The Space Ink (podcast in conversation with Dr. Amrita Ghosh on broader impacts of Munshi’s linguistic research). https://thespace.ink/musings/dying-languages/
Also available on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0KZ2HtLLs4
- 2020 Features article in daily Kashmir Observer. Available at https://kashmirobserver.net/2020/07/25/iran-kashmir-collaboration-bringing-music-to-war-frenzy-world/
- 2020 “Burushaski: the language that survived.” An interview with LiveMint — a leading newspaper in India. Available at https://www.livemint.com/Leisure/MSPAfbhk1KmGeV1DpVORUJ/Burushaski-the-language-that-survived.html
- 2014 “Personalities” in Good Morning Jammu & Kashmir, Doordarshan — state television.
- 2013 “Personalities” in Good Morning Jammu & Kashmir, Doordarshan — state television.