- 2022 Invited live interview in “Good Morning Jammu and Kashmir” on state television, Doordarshan Kashir (5/22/2022). Recording available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcwLTQkL_8c
- 2021 Podcast interview in conversation with David Lepeska of East and West available at https://www.stitcher.com/show/east-and-west/episode/i-was-warned-not-to-write-about-kashmir-84346583
- 2021 “Dying Languages” in The Space Ink (podcast in conversation with Dr. Amrita Ghosh on broader impacts of Munshi’s linguistic research). https://thespace.ink/musings/dying-languages/
Also available on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0KZ2HtLLs4
- 2020 Features article in daily Kashmir Observer. Available at https://kashmirobserver.net/2020/07/25/iran-kashmir-collaboration-bringing-music-to-war-frenzy-world/
- 2020 “Burushaski: the language that survived.” An interview with LiveMint — a leading newspaper in India. Available at https://www.livemint.com/Leisure/MSPAfbhk1KmGeV1DpVORUJ/Burushaski-the-language-that-survived.html
- 2014 “Personalities” in Good Morning Jammu & Kashmir, Doordarshan — state television.
- 2013 “Personalities” in Good Morning Jammu & Kashmir, Doordarshan — state television.